If you are looking to lose weight really fast, get more fit, and desire to find that perfect diet to help you lose a pound per week, you have to make sure you not only exercise, but also eat well. Your body must have the right nutrition.
Here are the top 8 easy to clean up diet which will help you eat less, so you can slim down and stay healthy and lose a pound a week.
1. Begin slowly. Instead of tossing all your food from your pantry at once, begin with getting rid of your soda and some unhealthily snacks from you diet. Also, you can unload your enriched pastas and replace with a whole grain version.
2. Get rid of high calorie foods. Each of us can take a close look at what we are eating which promotes poor health and unload it. For example, if you are a vegetarian, buy more organic products. If you are a meat eater, buy meat from grass fed cattle.
3. Have a supermarket plan. When you go food shopping, browse the outside aisles of the store where the most natural, whole foods tend to be. This can be in areas like the produce and dairy sections. Whole grain, non-processed foods will help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
4. Become a label reader. When dieting, you gotta learn to distinguish clean foods from processed ones. Processed foods are those with artificial flavors and coloring, preservatives, high sodium, fat, and sugar content, contain dyes, etc.
5. Keep nutrients in mind. It is best for your health and weight to focus on nutrients rather than just product price. Consider if the price of food is worth the nutrients if provides. Look at things such as protein, fiber, fat content, vitamins, minerals, sugar content, etc.
6. Eat home more. Did you know that eating at home and eating more wholesome food can be a big benefit to your weight loss efforts? It’s true! Don’t know how to cook? Then get a few cookbooks and have your mom or a friend help you out.
7. Retrain your taste buds. If can be a challenge to eat new foods that are best for your health and fitness goals. This is especially true if you are used to lots eating lots of sugar, salt, fat, additives, etc. Take it slow and begin to gradually to mix in the healthier alternatives such as whole wheat pasta mixed with enriched pasta or replacing your sugar cereal “Captain Crunch” with “Cheerios”.
8. Use the 80-20 approach. Eating clean food can provide a big body detox and be a huge component with your dieting efforts. Plan on eating 80% of natural, wholesome foods with 20% of cheat foods (yes, you can cheat some!) for events such as traveling, social outings, etc.
Yes, lose weight really fast, as you can see now, doesn’t really happen in a week. However, you can lose 1 pound a week. It takes a commitment of a lifestyle change and eating in ways that will enable you have a body that is healthy with a humming metabolism. If you take action and follow this 8 clean eating tips, you will see results!